walking from the station
We offer a pick up service from the airport, so you can fill more comfortable and calm, specially if your come with a large family and you bring a lot of baggage.
We have a Nissan Primastar van 9 seats for you and your family that can be very comfortable during the journey.
We will be waiting at the arrival gate of the flight, with a sign with your name.
This way you will not have to worry about your flight schedules, arriving at set times to check-in or check-out, to walk around the city with all your luggage ... all you have to do is send us your travel details (flight number, company, arrival time, terminal, etc..) and enjoy your holiday.
This service costs € 75 round trip for all passengers from the airport El Prat.
GETTING THERE BY CAR
1. Head northwest on C-32b
2. Continue on B-22
3. Take the ramp to C-31/Barcelona Centre Ciutat
4. Merge onto Av Autovia Castelldefels
5. Continue on Avenue of the Granvia de l'Hospitalet
6. Continue along Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes
7. Turn right onto Carrer Pau Claris
8. Continue along Via Laietana
9. Turn right onto Passeig Colom
10. Turn right onto Plaça Duc de Medinaceli
The apartment has no private parking, but just past the Passeig Colom is a private parking where you can leave with all warranties.
HOW TO GET USING PUBLIC TRANSPORT
1. At the airport you can take the Aerobus, has a cost of 5.50 € per person, this leaves you in Plaza Catalunya.
2. You must go to Metro in pl. Catalunya, take line L3 (green) direction Zona Universitaria and get off at Drassanes (2€ per person)
3. Walk to the apartment 5 min. approx. (450m)
1. At the airport you go to the train (Renfe) where you must wait until the next train out (see the frequency of trains and times HERE) this has a cost of 2€ per person. You get off at Sants.
2. You must exit the train road and at the same station connected to the subway and take the line L3 (green) direction Trinitat Nova and get off at Drassanes.
3. Walk to the apartment
Notice that by choosing public transport you will have to carry your bags up and down stairs, where is not elevator or escalator. it's cheaper but never will be as easy or comfortable. have it in mind if you come with children.